The National Science Teachers Association has already posted FREE articles for the July issues of their science teacher journals. This is a great source of free professional development and professional reading over the summer.
Science & Children (K-5):
- Free – Editor’s Note: Assessment: Learning Under Construction
- Free – Feed Up, Feedback, and Feed Forward
- Free – Guest Editorial: The Changing Landscape of Assessment
- Free – Cloud Study Investigators: Using NASA’s CERES S’COOL in Problem-Based Learning
- Free – Current Research: 2011 Summer Reading Suggestions
- Free – Editor’s Roundtable: Going Native
- Free – Guest Editorial: More Than Just Technology
- Free – A Scientific World in a Grain of Sand
- Free – Editor’s Corner: Tough Times for Teachers
- Free – Science 2.0: PD on a Shoestring
- Free – Editorial: Leveraging the Circulatory Systems of the Science Faculty: A Practical Guide for Novice Administrators
- Free – Improving Student Perceptions of Science Through the Use of State-of-the-Art Instrumentation in General Chemistry Laboratory
- Free – Point of View: Teaching Good Writing, Why Bother?