I have several opinions and thoughts about the Draft Science Education Standards Framework, however, this blog is not typically a place where I express my opinions. In keeping with that tradition, I will instead direct you to a variety of opinions from the blogosphere.
I am not presenting these to you because I agree with the authors- just as viewpoints and thoughts for us all to consider.
If you have seen any other opinion-pieces on the framework please let me know.
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better– by the Science Goddess
- Exploring the NAS Framework for New Science Education Standards– by Eric Brunsell. This post has a Voicethread embedded so that others can record thoughts- cool!
- A Framework for Science Education: Updates to K-12 Science Standards– by Andy McMillan
- Broad and Full of Holes– by Lynn Munson and James Elias
- National Science Standards Draft Released– by Josh Rosenau