- a library of video clips and web activities
- a For Teachers page with a wealth of resources including: well-designed and engaging online PD modules on teaching evolution; print resources; and lessons & videos for students
- a For Students page for high school students studying evolution
NOVA Evolution Beta has:
- a NOVA Teachers page with media-rich lesson ideas; Teacher Guides by program; Teacher Guides by subject; and videos & podcasts
- Human Evolution Interactive
- links to other evolution resources online
- Evolution in the News- links to recent news stories
Also check out the NOVA YouTube Channel for more videos that easy to embed and link to a blog or wiki. See a preview for Becoming Human Part 1 below.
Applications for Science Teachers: Any high school biology teacher responsible for teaching evolution content will find numerous resources at these PBS sites. Teachers will also find online PD for a refresher course on evolution. In Washington State, our new science standards have Biological Evolution as one of our 9 Big Ideas that develop from K-12.Vodpod videos no longer available.