NIH Lessons about Bioscience (Labs) Challenge is a contest for entering your favorite life science experiment. The outcome of the challenge will be the creation of a FREE collection of engaging and inexpensive K-12 life science experiments. The types of experiments to submit:
- are geared toward grades K to 12
- use safe, easily available, inexpensive materials
- take 90 minutes (or less) of class time
- have at least one clear learning objective
- are related to health and life science (the mission of the National Institutes of Health*)
Click HERE to see complete details on the contest and how to send in a submission. I’m looking forward to a lot of great ideas coming from this project.